Module 1: What is Emotional Intelligence?
- EQ Management vs Success
- EQ Self-Rated Assessment
Module 2: EQ Clusters: The Four Attributes
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
Module 3: Why is EQ & Stress Management Important?
- Performance at Work
- Physical health
- Mental health
Module 4: Four Key Skills in Managing Stress
- Rapidly Reduce Stress In The Moment
- Emotional Awareness
- Nonverbal Communication
- Use Humor to Deal with Challenges
- Develop a strong sense of one’s self worth
- Recognize own emotions and the effect these have on themselves and others.
- Experience meaningful reflection and understanding of EQ as it applies to professional and personal life
- Weigh and evaluate the implications of your choices more carefully
- Examine your capacity to be a role model for EQ
- Expose to the current research on the brain, emotions, and behaviour. Learn to understand your actions and thoughts
- Identify specific actions to increase empathy and EQ for self, work and family
- Learn how the EQ framework could be used to manage stress effectively and further enhance performance capabilities in the workplace.
- Leave with a clarified sense of your own purpose in work and life
- 5 stars0
- 4 stars0
- 3 stars0
- 2 stars0
- 1 stars0
No Reviews found for this course.
Advanced Course Search
Top Rated Course
5S Awareness Trainingby C&J FOOD MANAGEMENT
ESD Implementation Trainingby TIME CIRCLE ACADEMY SDN. BHD
40364A: Database Administration Fundamentalsby PRESTARIANG SYSTEMS SDN BHD
1-Day BCM Awareness and Overview Workshop (BCOE-000)by DRI MALAYSIA SDN BHD
1-Day Crisis Communication Workshop (BCOE900)by DRI MALAYSIA SDN BHD