MODULE 1: LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
1. THE INTRODUCTION TO LEGO SERIOUS PLAY METHOD
- Background of LSP and the power of imagination
- Developing Creative mind–pursue
- Creating Individuals Identity – Building individuals model-LSP1
2. OVERVIEW OF A CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- The paradox of Change
- Type of Change happening at work and how it affects us.
- Lego Serious Play – Change in your personal-view to Global-view
- Team Alignment – Building shared models-LSP2
3. THE CHANGE PROCESS& CHALLENGES
- Performing in uncertain environment outside the comfort zone.
- 10 hurdles and mental blocks to overcome.
- How can we be more adaptive towards change?
- Creating a landscape model-LSP 3
- Playing emergence-LSP 4
4. THE LSP CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Values and norms
- required – The Team Dynamics
- Effective communication in team integration and coordination
- Strategies for employees – how to maintain positive attitude in a negative and uncertain environment
- Evaluating the change issues and solutions.
- Playing with the past
- Playing with the future
- Extracting simple guiding principle-LSP5
MODULE 2: LAW OF ATTRACTION
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.
- Defining the Law of Attraction.
- How the “Law of Attraction” works.
2. UNDERSTANDING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE WORDS YOU USE IN GENERATING THE RESULTS YOU GET.
- Why is there such an emphasis on words?
- The “Words-Results Relationship”.
- Three (3) words to eliminate from your vocabulary.
3. THE 3-STEP FORMULA FOR DELIBERATE ATTRACTION.
- Step 1: Identify Your Desire.
- Step 2: Give Your Desire Attention
- Step 3: Allow It.
4. STEP 1: IDENTIFY YOUR DESIRE.
- Tool to Identify Your Desire.
- The Clarity Through Contrast Process.
5. STEP 2: GIVE YOUR DESIRE ATTENTION.
- Tools to Give Your Desire Attention.
- Affirmations (Why my current affirmations may not be working? How to make them work better?).
- Desire Statements.
6. STEP 3: ALLOW IT.
- Understanding and identifying doubts and limiting beliefs.
- Overcoming doubts and limiting beliefs.
- Three (3) Equations to Understand Allowing.
- Tools to help you Allow – Allowing Tools.
7. LAW OF ATTRACTION REVISITED
- Recap of what was learnt during the 1st session.
- Celebrating evidence of abundance
- Q & A
8. FULFILLMENT NEEDS – UNDERSTANDING HOW YOU CAN UNCOVER WHAT FULFILLS YOU SO YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE.
- How Fulfillment needs are connected to the purpose of life.
- Understanding fulfillment needs.
- Uncovering your fulfillment needs.
9. RELATIONSHIPS/ CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE.
- Introduction to the Law of Connection.
- Using NLP to create ideal personal and professional relationships.
- Tools to help you improve your communication and build better relationships.
- The 3 Conditions for connecting.
- NLP Communication Styles
- The 4 easy methods you can use to make better connections.
- Ten special techniques to connect and accelerate learning.
10. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
- Applying these techniques, tools and formulas to increase performance and empower teams.
- Connecting with and engaging teams to perform at higher levels.
- Equipping and empowering participants to operate “above the line” by being responsible, accountable and taking ownership for the results they generate.
- Developing the “intangible” skill sets to create tangible results.
- Create ongoing transformation over time through the process of experiential learning.
- Training, equipping and empowering key personnel to take ownership of this program.
MODULE 3 : WHO MOVED MY CHEESE
1. SEEING CHANGE DIFFERENTLY
- Identifying what needs to change
- The Story of Who Moved My Cheese
2. YOUR CHANGE SKILLS PROFILE
3. UNDERSTANDING THE FOUR CHANGE SKILLS
- Anticipating change
- Taking New Actions
- Recognizing Obstacles
- Imagining Success
4. MOVING FORWARD
- Handwriting on the Wall – Sharing
- Putting the Skills to Work
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- The importance of working together for personal and business survival.
- Understanding the importance of subscribing to the Organizations culture in achieving team and organization goals and objectives.
- Recognize that before they can embrace the way things will be, they must go through a process of grieving and letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
- Neutralise the existing mindsets of individuals/ teams, thus opening them up to the potential for positive change.
- Deeper understanding of the role of the position.
- Performing the job with greater authenticity.
- Being happy doing what you are doing knowing why you are doing.
- Being a better leader by operating from behavioral point instead of being judgmental.
- Communicate more effectively.
- Get out of their comfort zone.
- Develop the skills needed to change.
- Turn opponents of change into champions.
- A brand new Change Profile that is easy to score and helps people see their own readiness, speed, influence, innovation and results when faced with change.
- Participants learn that the key to success in dealing with change is to overcome one
- 5 stars0
- 4 stars0
- 3 stars0
- 2 stars0
- 1 stars0
No Reviews found for this course.
Advanced Course Search
Top Rated Course
5S Awareness Trainingby C&J FOOD MANAGEMENT
ESD Implementation Trainingby TIME CIRCLE ACADEMY SDN. BHD
40364A: Database Administration Fundamentalsby PRESTARIANG SYSTEMS SDN BHD
1-Day BCM Awareness and Overview Workshop (BCOE-000)by DRI MALAYSIA SDN BHD
1-Day Crisis Communication Workshop (BCOE900)by DRI MALAYSIA SDN BHD